Haas focusing attention to next season

Haas team principal Guenther Steiner says they will not develop their 2018 car further after their next updates.
The US team have enjoyed an excellent season this year as they are currently fifth in the Constructors’ Championship, 16 points behind Renault in the battle of the midfielders. read more...

Button backs Alonso call

Former McLaren ace Jenson Button believes Fernando Alonso has made the right call by revealing he will not feature in F1 next year.
The Spanish two-time world champion revealed earlier this week that he will play no part in Formula One in 2019 but has left the door open for a possible return read more...

Magnussen has Renault in his sights

Kevin Magnussen feels Haas can pip Renault to fourth spot in the Constructors' Championship if they are more consistent on racedays.
Haas currently sit fifth in the standings with 66 points while Renault have 82 and are leading the table outside of the big three. The teams are currently enjo read more...

No Ferrari motive to Haas move – Grosjean

Romain Grosjean has denied claims that he decided to join Haas in 2016 because he had one eye on a future move to Ferrari.
The 32-year-old Swiss-born French driver raised a few eyebrows when he departed Lotus Renault to join Haas, who were joining the Formula 1 grid for the 2016 season. Howe read more...

Vergne makes F1 approach claim

Jean-Eric Vergne claims he has had an offer to return to Formula 1 for the 2019 season but would not reveal the identity of the team.
The 28-year-old Frenchman spent two years with Toro Rosso and then moved on to Ferrari as a test driver before opting to leave F1 in 2015. Vergne moved into F read more...

Perez ‘days away’ from Force India extension

Sergio Perez has reportedly won the race with Esteban Ocon to drive for Force India next year and is close to signing a new deal.
The Mexican driver will see his current contract expire at the end of this season and it had looked likely he would be searching for a new home after Force India read more...

Sainz switch opens door for Gasly

Carlos Sainz's move to McLaren for 2019 has reportedly opened the door for Pierre Gasly to step up to Red Bull next year.
ESPN claim the Torro Rosso pilot is now the clear favourite to take the seat vacated by Daniel Ricciardo when he switches to Renault for next year. Ricciardo has taken Sa read more...

Sainz to fill Alonso void at McLaren

Carlos Sainz has been confirmed as Fernando Alonso's replacement driver at McLaren for the 2019 Formula 1 season.
The two-time world champion Alonso confirmed on Tuesday he would be retiring from the sport at the end of this current season when his contract with McLaren comes to an end. And read more...

Ocon confident of Mercedes drive

Force India racer Esteban Ocon says it is ”only a matter of time” before he gets a drive with the Mercedes works team.
The young Frenchman is currently in his second year with the Force India team, who use Mercedes engines and his future has been subject of speculation for some time now. read more...

Tost unhappy with upgrade failures

Toro Rosso boss Franz Tost admits the team have been disappointed with its upgrades which have made little difference this season.
Red Bull's junior team are currently down in eighth place in the Constructors' Championship, with ninth-placed Sauber 10 points behind, and it has been a season read more...